Saturday, 18 June 2016

D u n i a

Holla Belog!

Assalamualaikum.Selamat Pagi! Thanks a lot for visiting my super dusty belog!
*It's ok! I'll wipe it later. 
Alhamdulillah I'm 16 and still alive.:D
Sorry for being busy lately dear Pinky Diary. :D :D *I absolutely homesick with this belog.

Back to the tittle...








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D  u n i a -


After stepping into the realm of 16 years,my diary of life apparently changing!
I don't know why? but that is it!

I been too busy to catch my dream.And sometimes I've forgot akhirat.
And I've been thinking a lot about " why should we being busy to catch our dream at dunia while we don't know when we die... "

We might die tomorrow right? 

Ya! We know it might happen...

But why still we forget Allah?


You have the answer but you don't want to admit it...

we are same.

half of my heart always fight to my mind.

Half of my heart said that it need Allah to calm

But my mind keep saying 'you have another important mission to reach in this world'

And I admit that my mind always win! 

I follow my mind...
So I put dunia first after akhirat.

But it didnt work!

It makes me stress .And when I'm failed I easily frustrated.
And my life became complicated...

" Kejarlah akhirat dan dunia akan ikut kemudian "

Thats what my father said a few years ago when I was 8.

I can't express what I feel but you have to feel it by yourself.
Put Allah first then there are nothing else to worry about!

:) :) :D :D ^^  <3


So just follow what your mind say.It might be good for yourself but also don't ignore what your heart are saying!

" Remember that we don't have power to know what will happen tomorrow .When and how our life  end "

Thanks again for visiting! :)
#HappyFasting!






1 comment:

Lyssa Faizureen Lyssa Faizureen said...

hii . nice entry ^^
keep blogging ya .. and you have such a nice blog too ^^