Monday, 6 June 2016

Marhaban Ya Ramadan :)

Assalamualaikum! Hello Blog!
sorry if I've disappeared for too long.*I just don't know what to post, :)


Marhaban ya Ramadan.... ^^
Alhamdulillah, we finally arrived on 1 Ramadan. *Yeahhh!!

So let's collect pahala as much as we can! * aja! aja! fighting :D :D
Make sure we make this ramadan more awesome than last year...
Cause we dont know when we have to leave.So we have to be really thankful for this favors




I'm just super exited for this Ramadan :D
'Cause I just lost one thing that I think really has been harassing me on many side...
The thing that really wasted my time every single day.
The thing that lead to sin and goodness...

It is...

" Phone "

:') I have been keeping it over one year...
But last night I've cracked it

At first I'm grieving *sudah tentu :D :D
But After I lost my tear about one big bowl... I've thinking that it such a useless
'cause it couldn't help me to fix a broken phone!

I've thinking about the benefits of it instead...
Without phone I can focus on my study! :D :D
And I just realised that Allah want me to be more helpful,take the time to do good thing, and  prayer at the beginning of time!! *Right?

So I can stopped my habits like playing game up late night...
* Even its hard to be apart with 'Harvest Moon Friend Of Mineral Town' T_T * how sad...

But Alhamdulillah.... ^^

Back to the tittle! * Yeahh!! Ramadan arrived!!
Happy Fasting everyone... May Allah receive our ibadah! * aamiin...

- Thanks for visitig! :) :) :)





2 comments:

Aini Shah Aini Shah said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

Jannatul Husna Jannatul Husna said...

selamat berpuasa ^^